How tomatoes help in skin care
Our skin turns dry in the winter season. To overcome dry skin we usually use oil or moisturizer, but this can turn your face more oily. For oily skin people, it gives an ugly look. But tomato is suitable for all kinds of skin. Lycopene, the anti-oxidant present in tomato keeps your skin younger. Tomato acts as a shield to protect you from ultraviolet rays and the salicylic acid present in tomato prevents your skin from acne.
Tomatoes add taste to the food and also helps to keep your skin healthy. Tomatoes are easily available vegetable. You can get it daily. Use it efficiently to make your skin healthy, glowing, beautiful, shining, acne-free, etc. Best to overcome dry skin. You can use tomato daily because it is an easily available vegetable. Both flesh and tomato peels are useful for skin.
Let’s see, What are the efficient ways to use tomato for skincare.
- Choose 1 or 2 ripened tomato. Grind them and make tomato paste. Apply the paste on face and let that dry for 20-30 minutes and wash your face after 30 minutes. Do this 2 to 3 times a day. It will dry out the oil from your skin and prevents dark spots.
- Take tomato juice and cucumber juice in the same ratio and mix well. Dip cotton in the mixture and apply it on your face. Continue to do this daily. It will prevent pimple marks. Follow this trick daily without skipping a day, you will get a better result very soon.
- Take 1 tsp tomato juice and some drops of lemon juice and mix them. Dip cotton and apply it on your face. Wash your face after 15 minutes with cold water. Do this twice a week. It will shrink all the pores and brings glowing skin.
- Take 2 ripened tomato, 1/2 cup curd and grind them. Apply the paste on your face, hand, and leg. It will fade the dark color came due to sunlight.
- Prepare a face mask using 3 tsp tomato juice, 1 tsp lemon juice, 2 tsp milk cream. Apply the face mask on your face and wash it after 15 minutes. It gives you glowing skin. Do this twice a week.
- Another face mask using tomato 2 tsp tomato juice, 1 tsp oatmeal, 1 tsp curd. Mix well and apply on your face. Let it dry for 20 minutes and wash with cold water after 20 minutes. Do this at least twice a week to get glowing skin.
- Mix 1 tbsp tomato juice with 1 tbsp honey and apply it on your face. Wash after 20 minutes with cold water. You can see the color difference in your face.
- Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K. If you have acne, mash a fresh tomato and use the pulp as a face pack. Leave it for an hour and rinse with cold water. Do this twice a week regularly. Soon your acne will get clear.
- Tomato works against blackhead and acts as an oil reducing agent while avocados have an antiseptic and moisturizing effect. A pack of mashed tomatoes and avocado help in soothing and cleansing skin.
Try all the natural steps to protect your skin. There is no side effect in the tomato. It gives you glowing and healthy skin.