4 Natural prevention method to get rid of acne and cure pimple marks
Teenagers and people up to age 25 are mostly affected by pimples(acne) problems. It is due to harmonic changes while attending age which in turn secretes more oil in the skin. When our skin becomes oily, dust from the environment easily sticks to it and blocks the way of oil outcome. So the oil secreted under the skin is blocked and make that place bulge. So pimple is formed. Pimples spoil beauty and turn your skin very rough, some pimples form rashes and also forms marks after disappearing. Let us see some natural tips to solve pimples problem and cure pimple marks.
Prevent pimples naturally at home
Wash your face frequently in low heat water, don’t use highly oily soaps. Use soaps which are made up of sandal, neem, and turmeric. Try to avoid oily foods because oil is the main reason for pimples.
Drink hot water when you went to bed and cold water when you wake up after brushing. This activity reduces body heat and prevents pimples.
Constipation also a reason for pimples. So add more spinach, tomato, Carrot, Ladysfinger, Guava in your daily diet. Try to eat fiber-rich foods.
Home remedies to prevent pimples:
Dissolve a lemon in water and wash your face in that water. Do this twice a week and see the difference.
Take a bunch of neem leaves and wash it clearly, then make the paste and apply on your face and wash after 15 minutes. Do this daily for better results.
Take gram flour, sandal powder, curd, and lemon, then make a paste and apply it on your face then wash it after 15 minutes.
Doing regular exercise is the best way to cure pimples. Because when you exercise the waste from your skin go out through sweats. Washing your face with cold water and avoiding oily foods also cure it and make you healthy.
How to cure pimple marks:
Fenugreek is the best medicine to cure marks. Let us know how to use it.
- Make a paste using fenugreek and use it as the face mask.
- Boil fenugreek in water and grind it like paste and keep in a cool place. Apply this on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Mix sandal powder with panner and make a paste and apply on face. Wash after 1 hour.
- Use olive oil daily to cure pimple marks.
- Dip cotton in lemon juice and apply on pimples. Lemon is the best medicine to cure black dots.
12 Tips to To avoid pimples thoroughly:
- Avoid using powder and creams.
- Your skin needs fresh air and sunlight.
- Take sunbath 7-8 daily. Add fruits and spinach in your diet.
- Eat easily digestible foods.
- Drink at least two liters of water a day.
- Don’t pluck or press the pimples.
- Don’t change your soap and powder frequently.
- Use a brand that does not harm your skin.
- Use separate towel and soap.
- Apply less oil for bathing.
- Do exercise regularly.
- Always wash your face in fresh and cold water.